What are the various popular available designs of Salwar kameez UK?
Salwar Kameez suit UK
Modernisation is taking place at a rapid speed and so is globalisation. Indians have adopted western culture in terms of clothing and in turn the people of UK have also adopted the Indian traditional clothing. The popularity of traditional sarees and Salwar kameez has increased a lot with the passage of time. In fact Salwar kameez UK is much popular as compared to sarees and any other traditional dresses just because they are much more comfortable and suits every woman.
Women across the world adore the tradition of wearing Salwar Kameez. They admire the comfortable and cozy features of Salwar Suit. Salwar kameez has occupied a significant importance in the life of Indian woman. This outfit is generally worn by the Punjabi girls and ladies. Thus it is the traditional dress of cultural significance. It typically represents the Punjabi as well as Muslim Culture. Now with the passage of time it has gained its importance in various parts of the globe. It is popular as Salwar kameez UK, Salwar kameez Malaysia, Salwar kameez US and many more.
The earlier traditional Salwar kameez were comprised of a Kurta which was worn over a Salwar (a kind of trouser having so many pleats on the waist line) and a dupatta was carried over it. Now with the passage of time due to its worldwide popularity, Salwar kameez has undergone drastic changes in its styles. Various different styles and designs of Salwar kameez are now available. If we particularly talk about Designer Salwar suit UK, enormous number of stylish and designer Salwar kameez are available.
The various kinds of Salwar Kameez UK are: Punjabi Suit, Churidar suit, parallel Salwar kameez, Patiala Salwar kameez, Sharara Salwar kameez, Indo-western Salwar kameez, Afghani suits, Crepe Suits, bandhej suits, chikan Salwar kameez and many more. They are more or less same having a slight difference among them. Their description is given here under:
- Punjabi Suit: Traditional Punjabi suits are available in different vibrant colours having a heavy embroidery designs over them. Punjabi Salwar suit UK is divided into three parts. It includes a kameez or Kurti of either full sleeve, half sleeves of sleeveless having a length up to your knees, a Salwar whose length varies from waist to the ankle and has so many pleats on the waist line. The third most essential part of the Punjabi suit is a Dupatta without which the suit remains incomplete.
- Churidar Suit: A Churidar Salwar kameez UK has a slight difference in comparison with Punjabi suits. The Salwar in this type of suit is skin tight on the legs forming churis on the bottom. The length of the kameez remains more or less the same. Kurti has less embroidery work over it and is generally made up of cotton fabric.
- Parallel Salwar kameez: It is also same kind of Salwar kameez. The only difference lies in the material and the lower Salwar of the suit. The Salwar is in the form of parallel trousers which gives a loose look
- Afghani suits: In today’s world of fashion, latest trends of Salwar kameez UK includes Afghani suits also. The real style of these suits lies in the loose Salwar which has numerous pleats over it and has embroidery design over the ankle area. The length of the Kurti is comparatively shorter than normal Punjabi suits up to the mid Thigh.
- Bandhej Salwar kameez: Bandhej Salwar kameez are the most popular designs of Jodhpur in India which have now gained popularity in UK also. Bandhej Salwar kameez UK are made up of rich silk, cotton, or chiffon fabric having beautiful jerdoze embroidery over it.
They are some of the most common Salwar Suit. There are many more other types of Salwar kameez also which are in trends and which come in the priorities of women across the world.
This post first appeared on Latest Sarees, Designer Salwar Kameez, Churidar Su, please read the originial post: here