Twitter tells me it’s #NationalPizzaDay, I’m guessing that’s a UK thing and goodness knows who decided that such a day should exist. However, as a lifelong Pizza advocate, it would be dumb for me to not want to acknowledge it, somehow. The ultimate comfort food, the one food that seems somehow impossible to completely screw up. Whatever your pizza preferences, I hope you’ll dig my little edit of indie and small business creations inspired by a shared love of pizza on this historical day.
- Rest in Pizza Hinged Coffin Enamel Pin by Sarah Duyer £16.32
- Kawaii Pizza Plushie by Little Miss Delicious £18
- Official Pizza Inspector Fabric Patch by KodiakMilly £7.66
- Trio of Illustrated Pizza Badges by HelloDODO £4
- Pizza Heart Illustrated Enamel Pin by Angela Chick £7.00
- Hand Embroidered 5-Panel Hat (customised by me!) by Food Scouts £22.99
Hope you’ll be tucking into a few slices tonight and if you don’t fancy it, maybe some GIF based pizza fun is in order? If you spot something else you think I should feature, you know where to find me!
The post 6 Sizzling Indie Pizza Themed Accessories for National Pizza Day appeared first on CMK by Jayne Kitsch.
This post first appeared on Jayne Kitsch: Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog Wit, please read the originial post: here