Hello You People !
Did you know, Facial oils could solve almost all of you Skin problems ? Yes ! You read it right.
I always thought using an oil for the face was a bad idea. The fear of breakouts, acne always followed with this concept. But then I came across an Article that mentioned how the Ancient Egyptians kept their skin flawless using Moringa Oil. Reading and surfing through more of such articles, I was acknowledged with the fact that adding an oil in the skin care routine has been an old school beauty regime and is back in trend these days.
The key factor is to understand that not all facial oils are great for the skin, some can irritate the skin as well so one has to choose wisely.
Now I know it’s a real task to figure out what oil would work the best for the skin. Well, Not to worry. Keep reading to see which ones would work best for you.
The Major question here is, What great does using an oil for the skin do ?
- They can help you reduce wrinkles that are caused due to unprotected ultraviolet light. Facial oils are full of antioxidants that prevent further aging, as we know. If you’re affected with a sun damage and dryness, Look for Vitamin E based oils. For eg Argan Oil. And, If you’re skin tends to be shiny and oily already, like mine. You must opt for Grape seed oil (non-greasy, anti-aging & light). After washing your face at night, dabbing a tiny bit of your preferred oil to the forehead, each cheek, nose, and chin can be beneficial.
- Oils are great for dry, flaky skin as it helps resume the moisture while are even more effective than lotions and creams. Just a drop of coconut oil does a good job along with Almond oil that also works wonderfully well for sensitive skin.
- Oils being lipophilic, they penetrate deep into the skin, tapping water and other moisturizing goodness while keeping the toxins away.
- Shockingly, oils can help shrink enlarged pores. Higher-end oils like macadamia, jojoba and camellia pull out fats and dirt from the pores making them look smaller than usual and also less noticeable.
- Many oils have anti-inflamatory properties thus they can calm down rashes too.
- This sounds a little bit unbelieveable but yes, Some oils are great for banishing Zits ! Tea Tree oil is on of a kind.
A small amount of the right product does work wonders. Overdoing anything is never a good idea !
Some Amazing Oils and Their Wonder doing Properties :
Argan Oil : Best for fine lines, dry skin and dry hair as well.
Avocado oil : Great for dry, sensitive and irritated skin.
Coconut oil : Carries multiple benefits, Perfect for sensitive skin, eczema.
Flaxseed oil : Irritated skin, conditions like eczema and dermatitis.
Jojoba oil : Generally dry skin
Lavender oil : Acne prone skin
Olive oil : Extremely dry skin (particularly extra virgin oil)
Tea Tree oil : Acne prone skin
So yes, The thought that oils were not a good choice for the skin turned out to be a myth. The right facial oil for the right cause can do wonders to your skin. Choosing the right product is always an essential part.
Have you used an oil ever before ? Did you had the same fear just like I had ? Comment below and share your thoughts !!