I am excited to be sharing more makers! My hope is to inspire you to shop handmade this holiday season.
1. Emily Caven is a scientist-turned-artist who sells personalized watercolor paintings, fine art prints, and greeting cards at her online shop, BlueJay Bay. Her art maps and other paintings are fun and vibrant celebrations of the subject matter, appealing to nature lovers, travelers, happiness seekers, and Gift givers. Emily’s made-to-order paintings can be personalized to suit your tastes, and the result is a one-of-a-kind, meaningful piece of art. Visit Emily's shop HERE
2. I am Viktoria Rodek, illustrator and surface pattern designer. I love painting folk and nature inspired watercolour patterns and illustrations. In my shop I mainly sell originals, prints, notebooks and stickers.
3. Becca & Mars is a natural body care company specializing in bath products, skin care and aromatherapy. Our goal is to create lovingly crafted products with only the highest quality all natural ingredients.All items are Handmade in small batches using pure essential oils; no synthetic fragrances.
4. Daylong Daydreams is a creative business owned and operated by Amanda Kritzberg to showcase her original artwork and artistic projects. You'll find paintings with whimsical forest creatures, rainbow-inspired abstracts, and cotton candy skies. During the holidays, the shop features hand-painted Christmas ornaments, Hanukkah dreidels, and mini acrylic paintings on canvas.
5. I hope you will find my shop and my art a place to come back to time and time again. My style is "fusion" just like cooking a little of this and little of that. All my art is filled with vibrant color, and in your face art, I believe in the saying bold and loud makes a room come alive.So hopefully you will stay awhile and browse and find something you cant do without.
6. SeamstressErin Designs publishes sewing patterns for Every Day Dress Up in sizes 0-24, cup sizes A-F. Join us in sewing a handmade wardrobe and playing Dress Up Every Day.
7. Most of the jewelry that I design, create and sell is made of repurposed silver plate platters, jewelers' bronze and sterling silver. Each piece is as unique as the women who wear them. You'll find me selling at shows, on line and in Amiro Art & Found, a St. Augustine gallery of which I am a co-owner. You can visit my online shop HERE
8. My name is Tanja Zinkl, I am a painter based in Vienna, Austria. I make funky acrylic paintings in all sizes to adorn your walls! My colourful original paintings are made of many layers of paint and collage elements, featuring mandalas, the human figure and elements of nature. You can visit my online shop HERE
9. It’s easy to get overwhelmed during the Christmas season. You decorate, shop, wrap, bake, go to parties and concerts and parades and… it’s all so wonderfully overwhelming! Then on top of that you need to take beautiful photos and scrapbook it all too? Scrapbook Christmas in January is a class that was created to take the stress out of recording your Christmas so you can do the bare minimum now and scrapbook your Christmas memories in January when you have time!
10. Sharing bold color, sweet flowers, and encouraging words through painting. Bethany Joy Art offers a variety of vibrant home decor and gifts including original art, art prints, greeting cards, painted accessories, signs, and more
11. Find original watercolor art on your favorite items at Hand and Hart Designs. Beautiful, heartfelt gifts and decor for the Holidays!
12. Offering whimsical, unique home decor items with a vintage focus. New items for this Christmas season include cloth gift bags made from various fabrics including vintage embroidery, wool sweaters, and vintage tablecloths. Investigate our adorable wooden chalkboard Christmas gift tags upcycled from vintage shutter slats and incorporating various vintage papers, stamps and other embellishments. Visit The Darling Shop HERE
13. Sew You Like It is a shop full of whimsical quilted keepsakes where one can find quilts for home decor, for gift giving and for warmth. All of the creations in my shop portray my attention to detail, my attraction to color and my love for quilting.
14. Whimsy Forest is a place of make believe and magic. The small toys are created with all natural materials; wool felt, wool stuffing and cotton thread. Stop on by, the critters love to meet new people.
15. Give the gift of a fun new skill or spend a relaxing family day stitching together. Hand embroidery is easy to learn with a copy of ebook 120 Embroidery Stitches and a fresh, modern embroidery pattern. And here are four ways to turn a PDF pattern into a wrappable gift, along with some free printable gift tags.
16. We pride ourselves on creating individual, stylish homewares and accessories using high quality, beautiful fabrics that include our own exclusive designs. All products are lovingly handmade in England and feature unique fabric prints in each collection of handcrafted items. Our statement pieces showcasing designer fabrics will bring an artful style to your wardrobe and home. Visit our shop HERE
17. La Rue de Fleurs is a handmade quilt and soft goods business inspired by the wonders of nature and childhood. Using a mix of current and vintage fabrics, we create unique modern heirlooms for your home and family. Each item is individually handmade and infused with love by artisan owner Janice Bailor in her Pennsylvania home studio.
18. At Culture Aromatics, we are doing something innovative and yummy! First, we select organic vegetables and herbs and gently dehydrate them.
Once dehydrated, we mill and combine the aromatics in specific proportions to create delicious aromatic flavor builders for cooking. Our process allows the flavors and nutrition of the milled blends to infuse into the food thoroughly for a scrumptious outcome.