We all know that stealing is bad in real life. However, in Antihero, it isn’t so. The Versus Evil developed digital board game requires you to run your own thieves’ guild. In this guild, it is absolutely fine stealing and carrying out other underhanded activities. You need to carry out stealing activities right if you’re to improve your experience of playing this game. This is where we can be of help to you. Our vast experience in playing this game means that our cheats and tips can be of immense use to you. All you need to do is stick to the basics and follow our cheats.
Tips and cheats for Antihero mobile game:
1. Know your objective and ways to achieve it
Scoring more Victory Points than your opponent is your primary objective in Antihero. How do you score Victory Points? It is simple really. In fact, there are three ways of getting them.
- For Blackmail, you need to infiltrate churches. In fact, to earn one Blackmail point, you’ll need to infiltrate the same church at least thrice.
- While in the Guild you need to buy Bribes.
- You need to earn Skulls by assassinating targets.
Remember, any combination of the above three can help you succeed in Antihero.
2. Know what the Master Thief can do for you
Your Master Thief isn’t just an avatar. In fact, there are quite a few things he can do for you in Antihero. From performing a number of actions to unrevealing portions of the game map to you, there is so much the Master Thief can handle for you. In detail, the Master Thief can do these things for you:
- Help you earn gold by burgling buildings. Remember, there will be buildings that can be burgled twice. However, the yield during the second visit might be less!
- Help you scout areas that will be covered with fog to find items that will be hidden.
- Your Master Thief can easily attack opposing characters, except the other Master Thief. Also, when you upgrade your Master Thief with items like Poison Blade and Reinforced Steel, it can do more damage.
There are green dots above the heard of your Master Thief. These dots indicate the number of actions he can do for you. To increase the dots, all you need to do is choose Master Scout and Expert Scout upgrades in the ‘Sneakery’ branch.
3. Know your buildings
There are different types of buildings in this Android game. Whilst it is not necessary to be an architect to achieve success in Antihero, knowing the difference between buildings can help you a lot. For example, Churches can be found in grey districts and by infiltrating them, you can earn gold. Businesses are identified by the banners that hover over them. Trading Houses can be seen in green districts and are important for producing lanterns. Similarly, there are Orphanages and Strangefellows Clubs.
4. Take charity
Every time you refuse to upgrade, you can choose between 2 lanterns and 4 gold in this mobile game. There isn’t any downside to doing so. I suggest you take advantage of this!
You can download Antihero Mobile game here.
The post Tips and Cheats for Antihero Mobile Game appeared first on App Cheaters.