Yesterday the game “Lineage 2 Revolution” was updated.
I’ve been playing the game since a little more than a month, and I still enjoy it.
Even though the game feels that is starting to consume more time that I want.
Here is the list of the main things that were added/updated;
1. Max Level Expansion (MAX Lv.180)
2. New Additional Territory (Giran)
3. New Additional Field Boss (Stenoa)
4. Start of the Fortress & Open Siege’s Official Season
– New additional fortresses (4 in Gludio, 4 in Dion)
– Fortress Siege improvements
– Open Siege improvements
5. Max Inventory Slot Expansion (400 slots)
6. Addition of Past Reward Claims
7. Additional Content Improvements
8. New Additional Items
Currently I’m level 91 and from the time I wrote the previous Post, I’ve gained about 50 levels. “Lineage 2 Revolution” itself is lot’s of grind, but for the moment I still not find it tedious.
Currently I’m inside in a nicer Clan, but still I do not find it functional.
There are not many things to do with a clan, and been a game that promotes AFK’s, most of the time there are people (Including me) that are AFK and there is little relationship between the clan members. Way to different from the MMO in the PC.
The game is becoming more P2W (Pay to win), but for the moment I will continue, as currently I still have another 90 levels to go for. Probably it will take me about two more months to reach it (may be 3).
For the full Patch Notes it can be found in the Official Forum. Link.
The post Lineage 2 Revolution “Update” appeared first on Agaponeo.