Square Enix has announced that the next update for Final Fantasy XV will be happening on April 27. This update will bring a “Stable Mode” to PlayStation 4 Pro’s resolution options.
Why is this important?
The new “Stable Mode” is said to be the solution to an issue found in an earlier patch, Patch 1.05, released back in February. The patch altered the options that were available to players on the PlayStation 4 Pro, changing the “Lite” mode resolutions from being 1080p locked to 30fps to having an unlocked Frame Rate. This resulted in a jerkier experience overall due to poor frame pacing. “Stable Mode” will be released to solve this issue and restore the resolutions to its previously locked frame rate.
In addition the update is also going to implement some other changes, such as adding Time Quest rankings, as well as new songs in the music player.
Here’s a full list of changes:
- New “Stable Mode” will be added to PlayStation 4 Pro resolution options. This mode will help players enjoy the game with a stable frame rate.
- Subtitles and some menu screen text sizes have all been enlarged for better visibility
- Timed Quests will be reintroduced along with a new added ranking feature, players can get a weapon as an initial reward of the feature.
- New Songs have been added to the music player.
- New car stickers added to further customize the Regalia
Sources for images: Screenshots from Square Enix announcement.
The post Final Fantasy XV Update adds “Stable Mode” appeared first on Reboot Reload.
This post first appeared on Reboot Reload - Southeast Asia's Source For Gaming Entertainment, please read the originial post: here