I went on a miniseries binge to clear some TiVo backlog, catching Wolf Hall and Tut, both entertaining though different in tone, similar in theme on those silly royals and their need to birth heirs. I’m still not paying for Hulu or Prime but will check out Love when it becomes available.
- 11.23.63 (Hulu) Series Premiere, Monday, 3am – The Stephen King book gets adapted.
- Grammys (CBS) Monday, 8pm – Songs and singers and stuff.
- The New Yorker Presents (Am) Series Premiere, Tuesday, 3am – This dabbling of items might like the magazine sit in my backlog.
- Gonzaga (HBO) Series Premiere, Tuesday, 10pm – They turn to take a look at college basketball.
- Join or Die with Craig Ferguson (Hist) Series Premiere, Thursday, 11pm – Craig sits down to chat with folks, he says it’s more discussion style than interview.
- Cooked/Love (Net) Series Premiere, Friday, 3am – A four part docufood series with Michael Pollen and a new romantic comedy from Judd Apatow.
- The Wonderful World of Disney: Disneyland 60/Journey to the Oscars (ABC) Sunday, 8/9pm – A look at the parks with some tributes and some of the actors that are on their way to gold.
- An All-Star Tribute to James Burrows (NBC) Sunday, 9pm – I think this is the friends reunion they keep talking about.