Watch Free Films/Movies and TV Shows on TV using Showbox Movies App and Chromecast Device – Experience a new world of entertainment
Ever try to convince your parents to use a computer? It’s like watching turtles trying to put on running shoes and run a 5k marathon. But tech companies are trying their best to appeal to the sensibilities that most consumers exclaim, “Give us something that is simple and just works.” And the market has shown that this is working. Plug and play devices like the Chromecast are meshing well with people looking to have all their media in one place. It’s getting simpler and simpler, especially for our turtle parents.
Gaining access to practically unlimited amounts of films and shows seems like something that would require crazy pirate hacking levels of knowledge about coding algorithms for unlimited access. And it’s true, you’re going to need to apply to your nearest university and take a 2-year course about finding unlimited content on your entertainment devices. So come back in 2 years and continue reading this article.
~2 years later~
Back? Good, I forgot to tell you that you just have to use Show Box with Chromecast and you can stream unlimited content, sorry about that. If you’re not completely angry and in debt, here’s a guide about using Show Box in tandem with Chromecast.
Show Box With Your Chromecast DeviceLet’s be real about why you’re here. You walk by your local theater everyday, and you just salivate at all those current movies playing. But you don’t have the time or want to spend $12 for each film, sitting in a sticky chair with people eating loudly chewing on popcorn beside kids who can’t sit still.
The Show Box app is probably called Show Box because it shows you the box that is your life. You’re trapped in this box of rules and limitations of how you want to watch the movies you love. But thanks to the Chromecast, you can pay a low one-time fee and have free media access in the comfort of your own home, and if you have your own baby at home eating popcorn too, what the hell are you doing give them a salad or something. Here are some highlighted features of the Show Box app.
• Crisp resolution as sharp as the device you’re running.
• A simple to use interface that won’t make you want to rip your hair out in frustration.
• Not necessary to sign up and login each time.
• Categorized content just like paid services.
• Ability to download and save content to your device for viewing outside a Wi-Fi connection.
• Quality options including 1080p or lower quality depending on your Wi-Fi signal strength.
• Send videos you’ve saved on your device to your friends with a note saying “I’m better than you” for extreme envy.
• Your videos are saved categorically so depending on the meta data; it’ll save to the appropriate section.
Chromecast? Check. Show Box app? Check. Being better than all your friends? Check. Turning your living space into a personal theater of your own and charging people $1 to come over and watch any movie they want? Well, be careful, not sure if that’s legal or not.
In Upcoming Post, I'll Guide you, How to stream Showbox movies to Chromecast?