A good Projection Screen is one which is made up of high quality reflective material. Whether its a rear or front projection screen, its the material that plays the important role. It is the quality of the material which ascertains the quality of the projection screen. To make an outdoor projection screen one needs to take care of certain aspects, namely -
- Size of the screen
- Quality of projector
- Quality of projection screen material
- Paint: This paint is similar to the one used on walls but it allows high contrast viewing. The demerit is that one won't find such a large chunk of outdoor wall which is absolutely flat. Also, regular paint coating is to be applied as weather will affect it.
- Flexiblesetups: These flexible materials are specially made to act as projection screens, front as well as rear. One can install the projection screen, use it and then replace it. These can be used roughly and in outdoors.
- Cloth: It is one of the best materials which can be used as media. It is plain, flat and durable. Blackout cloth can be used for outdoor as well as indoor displaying.
- Tyvek: It is manufactured by DuPont and is one of the most preferred outdoor projection screen material. It is cheap yet durable and perfect.
This post first appeared on High Quality Projector Screen Store - Elite Screen, please read the originial post: here