Pokémon GO players will want to check their smartphones as there’s a new update for the game available for download. The ultra successful Mobile title Pokémon GO has been updated to version 0.33.0 for Android and 1.3.0 for iOS devices. Here’s the patch notes:
- Added a dialog to remind Trainers that they should not play while traveling above a certain speed. Trainers must confirm they are not driving in order to continue playing.
- Made improvements to the accuracy of a curveball throw
- Fixed a bug that prevented ”Nice,” ”Great,” and “Excellent” Poké Ball throws from awarding the appropriate XP bonuses.
- Fixed achievements showing incorrect Medal icons.
- Enabled the ability for Trainers to change their nickname one time. Please choose your new nickname wisely.
- Resolved issues with the battery saver mode on iOS and re-enabled the feature.
- Added visuals of Team Leaders Candela, Blanche, and Spark.
- We’re currently testing a variation of the “Nearby Pokémon” feature with a subset of users. During this period you may see some variation in the nearby Pokémon UI.
- Minor text fixes
Filed under: Mobile, Nintendo, Pokemon Tagged: mobile, pokemon go, update
This post first appeared on My Nintendo News – NX, Wii U And Nintendo 3DS News, please read the originial post: here