A recent Amazon listing for Monster Hunter Generations suggests that the highly anticipated game will be released on Sunday, July 31st in North America. This is just a rumour at present but it does fall in line with the release window from Nintendo which was announced during last week’s Nintendo Direct presentation. Here’s some details taken from the Amazon Monster Hunter Generations listing.
- With hundreds of quests in store, there are tons of challenges to tackle in a solo adventure, and also via local or online play with up to three other hunters.
- Co-op online multiplayer – For some of the best online multiplayer the Nintendo 3DS has to offer, join up and hunt online with up to three other hunters, or meet-up and play together via local play
- Face a roster of brand new monsters like Glavenus of the Fated Four in addition to plenty of returning fan-favorites like the sly Nargacuga
- Previously only available as custom support AI partners called “Palicoes,” Felynes are now playable in “Prowler” mode with their own questlines and rewards, unique gameplay mechanics and gear.
- Choose from four Styles and many powerful, visually striking Hunter Arts for a truly customized gameplay experience
Source / Via
Filed under: 3DS, Nintendo Tagged: amazon, monster hunter generations, rumour
This post first appeared on My Nintendo News – NX, Wii U And Nintendo 3DS News, please read the originial post: here