As we reported last week Rising Star Games were set to announce a new JRPG this week and they’ve done just that. The game in question is action JRPG Ichi-sengoku-dan SADAME. The company will be publishing the game in Europe and North America for the Nintendo 3DS. The game is coming to the European Nintendo eShop on 25 February, 2016
“Sadame’s release is the perfect example of what we’ve always done well: bringing great Japanese games to the west so that more people can enjoy them”, said Martin Defries, Managing Director of Rising Star Games. “It’s the perfect balance of both action and RPG, making it ideal for players looking to try something exciting and new on their Nintendo 3DS system.”
- Four distinct types of hero – Samurai, Ninja, Monk or Rogue – allow players to experiment with a variety of gameplay styles.
- Action mixes with deep RPG elements: new abilities, levelling up, equipment upgrades via enemy loot drops and a massive skill tree to unlock.
- Dozens of levels and over twenty bosses to test your heroes’ capabilities.
- Customise your experience via weapons, upgrades and levelling, with certain events and encounters available only to certain heroes.
- New difficulty levels unlock with successive playthroughs, while weapons and armour can be shared across multiple character files.
- Collect heroes via StreetPass and then utilise them as a support NPC. Locally saved heroes can also be selected to support!
Filed under: 3DS, Nintendo Tagged: jrpg, nintendo 3ds, rising star games, sadame
This post first appeared on My Nintendo News – NX, Wii U And Nintendo 3DS News, please read the originial post: here