Get Even More Visitors To Your Blog, Upgrade To A Business Listing >>

Blog Directory  >  Arts & Entertainment Blogs  >  TV & Film Blogs  >  Loco Facts tv-and-film Blog  > 

Loco Facts Blog


locofacts.blogspot.com
Crazy, weird, funny, interesting, intriguing, mind boggling facts from this Big Blue Marble
2010-07-21 18:36
Q. Most boat owners name their boats. What is the most popular boat name requested?A. Obsession Read More
2010-07-21 17:36
Electricity doesn't move through a wire but through a field around the wire Read More
2010-07-21 16:55
Have you ever used a public restroom before?Check out the public toilets in Switzerland....Now that you have seen the very cool design from the outside, look at the view from the inside… Read More
2010-07-21 15:50
Scientists declared the first cloned camel, Called or Injaz in Arabic, who was born in the desert emirate of Dubai on April 8 after an uncomplicated gestation of 378 days.They added that; th… Read More
2010-07-21 15:41
Below is a quiz written by Einstein last century. He said that 98% of the people in the world cannot solve the quiz. Are you among the other 2%?Here you go...Facts:1: There are 5 houses in 5… Read More
2010-07-21 15:40
Just do it - don't cheat!!!!!!!!!!!!Try this ..This will blow your mind...!Just do it - don't cheat!!!!!!! !!!!!Try this its actually quite good. But don't cheat! Count the number of F's in… Read More
2010-07-20 19:12
Q. Half of all Americans live within 50 miles of what?A. Their birthplace Read More

Share the post

Loco Facts

×

Subscribe to Loco Facts

Get updates delivered right to your inbox!

Thank you for your subscription

×