At RealIsysMovieReviews, thus far we have only made written reviews but that changes today. We have made our first video review, we are reviewing one of the most anticipated movies of all time, Batman vs Superman: Dawn of justice. In this video review, we discus both the positives and negatives of film, while presenting it in our usual entertaining way which our audience has come to expect.
Creating this Vlog was team effort and wouldn't have been possible if every team member did not contribute. This was a real challenge as all of our team members had clashing schedules, thus limiting the amount of work we could accomplish on any single day. The general theme of the video was composite of all our ideas ( we had reject some of our initial plans as it was deemed to be unfeasible given time and technological capability constraints ). Each team members contributions are listed below.
- Arya Ehteshami
- Arya worked as something of director/team leader. He helped shape the initial idea as well as the general direction Vlog. He also appeared in the Vlog playing the role of very thin skinned Zack Snyder.
- Manuel Perdomo
- Manuel contributed to Vlog by shaping the initial ideas of the Vlog as well being one of reviewers of the film. He also brought levity and colour to the final outcome of the Vlog.
- Abir Khurshied
- Abir contributed to movie by working behind the scenes editing film, creating and researching some SFX as well as being one of the reviewers that appear in the Vlog.
- Ken Tam
- Ken contributed to movie by working behind the scenes editing the film as well as at times shooting the videos on his phone.
- Maeesha Khan
- Maeesha contributed to the Vlog by being one of the neutral reviewers on the Batman V Superman.
- Jiamin Ye
- Jiamin contributed to the Vlog by playing one of the characters (Police officer) as well as shooting some of the videos on her phone.
This post first appeared on Hello World, And Welcome To Our Movie, please read the originial post: here