The shores of Laiya, San Juan, Batangas is home to some of the most beautiful beaches south of Manila. The Beach here is beautiful beautiful and picturesque, clean and quiet, yet not too far from Metro Manila. And the one that really stands out among them is the Virgin Beach Resort.
Virgin Beach Resort sits by the shores of Laiya, facing east, adjacent to Sigayan Bay, one of the cleanest bays in the Philippines. The resort has more than a kilometer of pristine white sand beach. Its waters are pure, serene and crystal-clear. The majestic Mount Lobo serves as a tranquil backdrop to its beautiful beachfront.
- Boat Trip (maximum capacity of 10 persons)
- Kayak (Tandem)
- Banana Boat Rides
- Hobie Cat Sailing with professional sail guide
- Mountain Trekking(1 guide per group of 15 persons)
How to Get to Virgin Beach Resort Batangas
IBAAN EXIT OPTION:
1. From Manila, take the South Luzon Expressway all the way to Exit 50.Then continue driving and enter the Star Tollway.
2. Take Ibaan exit and proceed to Rosario and continue along main road and this takes you to San Juan. In San Juan upon reaching the Municipal Building turn right at corner and this road will take you to Laiya, which is approximately 22-23 km from the Municipal Building.
3. Pass Laiya Coco Groove, Kabayan, and Balakbakan area. Watch for Y road section and Virgin Beach Resort sign. Turn left towards our Entrance gate.
LIPA EXIT OPTION:
1. From Manila, take the South Luzon Expressway all the way to Exit 50. Then continue driving and enter the Star Tollway.
2. Take Lipa Star Toll exit, from the exit turn right towards Lipa City.
3. You will see La Salle University Lipa to your left. Shortly, you will see a Mcdonalds and a Y junction. Take right side of Y, which is C.M. Recto Street.
4. a) Drive along C.M. Recto and turn right on street corner adjacent to Mercury Drug Store, this is P. Torres St. from here you may choose to pass through Padre Garcia. This is a short-cut which by-passes Rosario Town, and it will take you to National Highway towards San Juan but avoid passing here on Friday mornings; OR
b) If you choose to pass thru Rosario town, at its main intersection you will see a Mercury Drug Store. Turn left and follow this road until you reach San Juan.
5. Turn right on the road adjacent to the San Juan Municipal Building and drive towards Laiya (approx. 22km).
6. Pass Laiya Coco Groove, Kabayan, and Balakbakan area. Watch for Y road section and Virgin Beach Resort sign. Take the left side of the Y, which leads to our main gate.
Virgin Beach Resort
Phones (+632)759-2020; 759-2828; 815-2584; 815-2587
Mobile Nos.: +63917 813-1301
Incoming search terms:
- VIRGIN BEAch resort
- batangas beach resort
- batangas beach resorts
- batangas beach
- beaches in batangas
- lipa batangas beach resorts
- beach resorts in batangas
- lipa beach resort batangas
- batangas tourist spots
- beautiful beaches in batangas