Happy Anniversary Ms Traveling Pants!
This year alone, I have added many places, activities, and feathers in my hat.
- Hiked the Kalalau Trail on the NaPali Coast of Kauai
- Published My Second Book, With New Eyes
- SCUBA dived with the Night Manta Rays on the Big Island
- Interviewed by CBS Miami about my books and adventures
- Checked Greece off my bucket list
To celebrate with you, I’d like to showcase some of my Favorite Posts of this year.
- Changes in Cuban Travel from My Viewpoint
- Adventure Travel Combo Oahu Kayaking and Hiking Kailua
- Night Manta Ray Dive – Big Island
- The Adventure of Architecting a New Life: With New Eyes
I look forward to heading on many more adventures in my eighth year. Already on the horizon are return visits to Cuba and first time travels to Colombia and Vietnam. Currently, I’m writing my third book, Cubicle to Cuba, which features a humorous collection of stories about my travels to Cuba, Peru, New Zealand, Italy, and other far-flung places. If you haven’t read either of my first two, please check out When All Balls Drop & With New Eyes.
I look forward to your comments on your favorite posts from this year as well as tips for Colombia and Vietnam . I’m always delighted to hear from fellow adventurers around the globe.
Here’s to more good times and good stories.
This post first appeared on Travel Stories And Tips For Adventure Travel And C, please read the originial post: here