In India there are so many places of interest. Some of them are:
1. Hyderabad is one of the greatest cities of history.
2. The legendary fort of Golconda marks the glory of the Qutub Shahis.
3. The magnificient mosques,minarates and palaces also show the Nizam’ splendour in the historic city.
4. There are many interesting places of historical importance like Charminar and Salarjung Museum.
5. Hyderabad and Secundarabad are know as twin cities.
6. The Golconda Fort is the glory of Qutub Shahis in Hyderabad
7. Charminar ,Salarjung Museum, Birla Mandir and Golconda Fort are the four important places to see in Hyderabad.
8. Musi River flowing in midst of Hyderabad.
Importance of Hyderabad
Topography:- Hyderabad is one of the greatest cities of history. It is the capital of Andhra Pradesh. It is the fifth most population city in India. The Musi River is flowing through Hyderabad city.A famous tank known as Hussain Sagar is separating Hyderabad and Secunderabad.
Places to be visited:- There are many interesting places to be seen in Hyderabad like Charminar, Salarjung Museum, Public Gardens, Assembly Bhavan, Birla Mandir, Tank Bund, Golconda Fort etc.
Industries in Hyderabad:-Hyderabad is also an important industrial city. Many public and private sector industries like BHEL ,HMT ,HAL ,ECIL, Allwyn are established in and around Hyderabad.
Educational Institutions:-Hyderabad is also a great educational and cultural centre. Many educational institutions like Osmania University. Central University, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University. IGNOU Regional Study Centre etc., are established in this city. Similarly, some National Organizations such as NRSA, SOI, DRDL, NIN, ICRISAT, NIRD etc., are located here.
Others:- In addition to the above, the Tank Bund is a worth-seeing spot where w can see a large number of statues of great leaders, poets, artists, philosophers and social workers of Andhra. It has an Airport known as Begumpet Airport which has been given the status of an international airport.
This post first appeared on Geographical Visit, please read the originial post: here