Dubai Fountain is one of the several tourist attractions Dubai has to offer its visitors. Situated in downtown Dubai, with length of about 900 feet it is the world’s tallest performing fountain. Located on the Burj Lake Dubai Fountain performs variety of musical performances, spanning over two football fields. Let’s dive into Dubai Fountain Show with us
Everything you Need to Know Before Going
Dubai fountain show is one of the most Charismatic and magical attractions of Dubai. It is the tallest dancing water display in the world beating even the top performing fountains in the Las Vegas. It is undoubtedly the star attraction of the country alongside Burj Khalifa.
You will experience an incredible view that will give you goosebumps thanks to the installed lights, projectors and water dancing beautifully to captivating local music which keeps changing from traditional Arabian tunes like Oum Kalthoum or even international music like La Vie En Rose. Irrespective of the music you will surely see a show that is tuff to forget.
What are the timings of Dubai Fountain Show?
Dubai fountain show times are from 1 to 1:30 PM (1.30 to 2 PM on Fridays) and every 30 minutes between 6 to 11 PM. Though you can watch the show for free but it is always a good idea to arrive as early as possible to get a good spot as it is generally very crowded.
Restaurants Near Fountain
If you want to savor the delicious food while enjoying the magnificent views of Dubai Fountain, there are a number of top-rated restaurants near the fountain.
The Dubai Fountain restaurants with their mouthwatering cuisine and amazing lights and sound show truly makes your experience an unforgettable one. For instance, visiting Thiptara will treat you to elegant dining as well as rejuvenating ambiance and subtle lightning. Huqqa’s balcony terrace is another entertaining spot you won’t want to miss since in addition to delicious steaks and spicy kebabs it offers stunning views of the fountain.
Also see, 10 Things to Do in Dubai With Kids – Family Fun in Dubai
Hotels near Dubai fountain
Bring your Arabic dream into reality by opting to stay at a hotel near Dubai fountain which will not only give you a direct view of the magical fountain show but you can also enjoy the views of the world famous Burj Khalifa. It will turn out to be a perfect romantic holiday with interesting things to explore.
Dubai Fountain Boardwalk
This could be the closest you can go to one of the fountain’s ends. The excitement of the Dubai Fountain is only nine metres away from the boardwalk. You can see its magnificence as the water streams sway to the melody with the giant Burj Khalifa providing the ideal background.
Abra Lake Ride
If enjoying the fountain show while standing sounds like a crazy idea to you, board one of the classic wooden boats and head over to Burj Lake. While enjoying the captivating Dubai Fountain show, you may relax during the boat trip. It’s best to take the 30-minute boat ride especially on a hot Dubai day. Prebook your Dubai fountain lake ride tickets to get preferred time slot and glide over the calming waters close to the swinging, lit jets and enjoy the breathtaking views. If you want to see dubai fountain then you need a Online Dubai Visa
Some Interesting Facts About the Dubai Fountain
- The Dubai Fountain is situated within a 30-acre Burj Lake which is technically larger than two football fields.
- The fountain is approximately 900 feet long.
- Water is shot 500 feet into the air by the high-pressure water jets which is equivalent to a 50-story building.
- The Dubai Fountain uses 25 different colored projectors and over 6,600 WET lights.
- You can see the Dubai Fountain both from the boardwalk and from a lake ride.
How to Reach to Dubai Fountain
Below mentioned are the two affordable options to reach to the Dubai fountain apart from taking a cab which will cost you a little more than the ones mentioned here:
Metro – Taking the red line get off at Dubai Mall/Burj Khalifa metro station. It is only a 15 minutes’ walk from here to Dubai fountain.
Bus – Take bus number 29 from World Trade Centre and stop at Dubai Mall.
Also see, Flights from Manchester to Dubai – Time, Distance & Tickets
Other Attractions to Explore while in Dubai
Here is a list of experiences you can indulge in while in Dubai apart from the fountain show:
- Burj Khalifa – When in Dubai, whether you are travelling with family or alone, you just must see this incredible building famously known as the tallest building in the world.
- Dubai Mall – It is located in the heart of Dubai and is very close to the Burj Khalifa. Dubai mall is famous world-wide for its entertainment and shopping options.
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo – Visit Dubai Aquarium or go for ice skating for more exquisite experience. These are the Dubai’s best-selling and most amazing activities.
- Dubai Marina – Imagine being able to see Dubai’s stunning skyline from above. The world’s longest urban zip line, the XLine Dubai Marina Zip line takes you at 80 kmph over the Dubai Marina beachfront and its shoreline as well as some stylish high rises.
- Ski Dubai – This indoor ski resort is housed in the Mall of the Emirates. It offers a variety of experiences including snowboarding over mountain-style slopes, riding a chairlift or zip line, seeing a penguin show or just having a snowball fight with your loved ones.
These are only a few of the numerous options available to explore during your Dubai trip. So, enjoy both the Dubai Fountain Show and all of the amazing sights that this dazzling nation has to offer and make the most out of your holidays.
Yes, Dubai fountain show is free but if you want to take the Abra ride or do the Boardwalk, you will have to pay the nominal fee for more relaxing experience.
One of the best places to see the show is from the Dubai Fountain Boardwalk because it gets you closest to the waters and is least crowded as well.
It is right in front of the world famous Burj Khalifa and is also the largest and most beautifully choreographed fountain show ever created by man. It is medley of sound, 6600 lights, 50 colored projectors and 22000 Gallons of water.
Without any second thought you can enter Dubai Mall which is very close to the fountain and has numerous shopping options available.
The post Dubai Fountain Show: A Charismatic Light, Sound & Water Show appeared first on Dubai visa From UK - Apply UAE visa online | Express Dubai Visa.
This post first appeared on Online Dubai Visa UK - Apply Emirates UAE Tourist Visa, please read the originial post: here