The house is situated on the signature 5th hole of the beautiful Zimbali Golf Course and includes 2 x 4-seater golf carts.
It has 5 bedrooms all with air-conditioning and roof fans. Every room has an on-suite bathroom (with the main Bedroom having a big spa-bath) and 3 have balconies with a sea view.
The house has a dining and bar area, two TV lounges and a fully equipped kitchen.
It also has it’s own private pool, a double garage and covered parking for the golf carts.
Access to Zimbali and the house will be arranged on the day of arrival/check-in. Please note 2 x Access Cards are included per booking. Additional Access Cards may be purchased at a fee of R110 per card (max of 2 extra) at the Welcome Center.
• The cleaner comes in on weekdays between 08h00 – 15h00 for general cleaning (bedrooms, bathrooms, the kitchen and the braai)
• Bedding and towels will be replaced once a week
• Any additional laundry (clothes, bedding, towels etc.) will be an extra ZAR200 each time, paid directly to her in cash
• If you require her to come in on a Saturday this will be an extra ZAR200, and on Sundays or public holidays an extra ZAR400 per day, paid directly to her in cash (please arrange for this in advance)
• Should there be any groups with adults under 30 (i.e between 20 – 29 years old) please inform the hosts
Speed limits and fines:
• Please note the speed limit in Zimbali (40km/h and 25km/h zones).
• You will be fined by the Estate if you drive over the limit which you can pay at the Welcome Centre
• If the fine is directed to the house, this will be deducted from your security deposit
The swimming pool:
• It does not have a cover and is thus not safe for children/people who cannot swim to be near or around the pool without supervision.
• We do not take any responsibility for any injury and/or death.
Summary of Zimbali’s Code of Conduct (non-adherence may result in a fine):
• All fines directed to the house during your stay will be deducted from your security deposit
• Adhere to the designated speed limits at all times (these are generally 25km/h throughout the Residential & Hotel areas, with only Zimbali Drive being 40km/h)
• No towels, clothes, carpets etc. are allowed to be hung over any railings that can be seen from the golf course and/or roads (i.e. only use clothing lines that are hidden away)
• No tailgating is permitted through any access control points (i.e. proceeding through gates or booms when opened by the vehicle/golf cart in front or behind you)
• Ensure that no persons under 18 years of age or without a valid driver’s license are allowed to operate any vehicles/golf carts on the Estate
• Guests are advised that no organised private parties are permitted in public areas and that no commercial activity or photo shoots are permitted
• Be mindful of pedestrians, children, golf carts and our wild animals
• The feeding of any wild life is strictly prohibited
• Respect the rights and privacy of others at all times (i.e. keep noise within reasonable levels)
The post Zimbali – ZBR1 – 5 bedroom villa appeared first on RnR.
This post first appeared on Find The Perfect Holliday Home For You & Your Family | RNR, please read the originial post: here