Traveling for the holidays? Here are seven tips for Organized packing and traveling.
1. Check the weather forecast at your destination. Build your travel wardrobe around one basic color
(black, navy or brown) to expand wardrobe options and limit luggage.
2. Use mini toiletry items to save space. Fill them only three-quarters full. Place in freezer bags to
3. Use plastic dry cleaner bags around clothing to reduce wrinkles.
4. Pack these separately: camera, jewelry, keys, money and jewelry. Make them accessible if you're
traveling by car.
5. Pack snacks and bottled water for yourself and the kids. Fill a cooler if you're on the road.
6. Stock up on entertainment. Music, books and toys are life-savers if you are stuck in traffic or on a delayed flight.
7. Pack an extra bag for items you buy or receive on your trip. This especially applies during the holidays.
Article Tags: Seven Tips
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com