Build a Travel Blog in Minutes – For Free 2018
If you don’t have your own website and are looking to set up a blog quickly Build a Travel Blog in Minutes I recommend opening a free account with Blogger. You can host your blog for free on Blogspot– all you need to do is pick a name that is relevant to the topic of your blog.
But haven’t yet started a blog you can easily start one using a free service such as Blogger or WordPress if you have your own website. Once or twice a week on topics related to your website, try to post to your blog at least. Blogging will help your search engine rankings and open up the communication channels between you and your customers or visitors, encouraging them to interact with you and give them a reason to return to your site in future.
Build a Travel Blog – whats a blog anyway.
Blog is short for “web log” and is similar to an online diary or journal. A blog allows you to communicate informally with people via an online journal, but it’s more unstructured and personal than a website and easier and cheaper to set up than a website.
If you are new to the internet and wondering what an earth this blogging craze is all about, or if you already have your own website and you’re wondering why everyone keeps advising you to start your own blog, read on. I’m going to explain to you what a blog is, why you need one, how to set it up, promote it and of course, make money from it.
There are many ways to make money from your blog, but here are a few ideas to get you started:
You are not going to make money with a blog unless people can find it. As soon as you have started to post to your blog it’s time to start promoting it. You can get your blog noticed by these Build a Travel Blog – tips
Sell Advertising Space-
if you have a popular blog you can charge people to advertise on your blog. This could be in the form of a text link, a banner or a graphic.
Sign up for Affiliate Programs related to the topic of your blog and display links to related products on your blog. Clickbank, and JV Zoo also Commission Junction are good places to start or do a Google search for “affiliate program” + the topic of your blog to find more affiliate programs.
Although its a tough gig to find quality affiliates and rank the articles in the travel niche these two niches are trending Crypto Currency and Email List Building.
Google Adsense –
this is free to join and easy to set up. The ads will match the content of your blog and you will get paid every time a visitor clicks on an ad.
Submitting your blog to blog directories
If you have your own website, but haven’t yet started a blog you can easily start one using a free service such as Blogger or WordPress. You can host your blog for free on Blogspot– all you need to do is pick a name that is relevant to the topic of your blog.- Affiliate Programs– sign up for affiliate programs related to the topic of your blog and display links to related products on your blog. As soon as you have started to post to your blog it’s time to start promoting it.
Make you blog stand out
– Asking other bloggers to exchange links with you– you put a link on your blog in exchange for a link from their blog.
– Writing an article related to the topic of your blog and posting it to article directories. Remember to include an author’s resource box with a link to your blog. Once you have your blog monetized and you have started promoting it don’t forget to post regularly. The most important aspect of every successful blog is frequent posting, so be sure not to let the virtual dust gather over your blog!
– Participating in forums related to the topic of your blog. Put a link to your blog in your forum signature.
– Pinging blog ping services every time you make a new post– pingomatic.com and pingoat.com are two sites you can use to do this.
– Submitting your blog to blog directories– just search for “blog directories” in Google.
If you would like more advice on ho to build Build a Travel Blog check out this link.
Josh – www.travelhackerpro.com
The post Build a Travel Blog in Minutes 2018 appeared first on Travel Advice - Travel Hacker Pro.com .