Sometimes, while attempting to scan, copy or fax, you might face an error message “Scanner System Failure” that indicates that the Scanner is unable to scan, copy, or send a fax. The error display usually for scanner hardware or power issues for instance scanner bar jam or calibration issue, low scanner bulb temperature, or some internal and external technical issue. The problem is not associated with network or USB connection problems. For more information and HP Scanner Tech Support consult experts.
Below, we have discussed some of the methods to troubleshoot the HP Scanner Failure Message-
Method 1: Reset the printer and verify the power source-
Resetting the device is one of the foremost processes to fix most of the issues. Reset your device and then check the power source to confirm the Printer is getting enough power to operate the scanner.
- In the first step, you need to press the Power button in order to turn on the printer.
- Now, disconnect the power cord from the printer and wait for few minutes.
- Reconnect the cord directly to a wall outlet in order to make sure that the printer is getting proper power.
- In the next step, you need to reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer. Further, you need to turn on the printer with usual steps.
- Test a copy in order to confirm that if the error is fixed.
- Follow the next method if the error still appears.
Method 2: Run the Print and Scan Doctor-
Most of the time, the error can be fixed by simply running the automated troubleshooting tool.
- First of all, you need to go to HP printer and Scan Doctor in order to download and install the tool.
- Further, you need to hit “Start” on the “Welcome screen” and then click your printer name.
- Next, you have to click “Next” in order to continue to the Finding and Fixing Problems screen.
- After this, you need to click scanning and then directly go through the on-screen instruction in order to fix the issue.
- Attempt a test copy and check if the issue is resolved.
Moreover, you can connect our support service at HP Scanner Support Phone Number +1-877-645-7494 where you can find instant help and support under the supervision of trained and skilled technicians. Our support service is available 24/7 round the clock so that you can contact our support service at any time from anywhere.
This post first appeared on How To Fix HP Printer Driver Installation Problem In Windows 10?, please read the originial post: here