15 Best Edward Snowden Quotes on Privacy Rights, Security, Leadership, Making Change, Truth, Motivation etc.
American computer professional, and former CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) employee, Edward Joseph Snowden was born on June 21, 1983. Snowden is known for leaking classified information from the National Security Agency(NSA) without authorisation in 2013. In which, he revealed numerous global surveillance programs run by the NSA and “Five Eyes Intelligence Alliance” with cooperation of telecommunication companies and European Governments. Snowden came in the spotlight after stories based on the material appeared in The Guardian and The Washington Post. Further expose were made by other publications like The New York Times and Der Spiegel. Snowden did blow whistle and raised his voice in matter of violation of Human privacy rights against the Government of United States. So, Let’s see some of the greatest Edward Snowden Quotes on Privacy Rights, Security, Leadership, Making Change, Truth, Motivation etc.
1) “I don’t see myself as a hero because what I’m doing is self-interested, I don’t want to live in a world where there’s no privacy and therefore no room for intellectual exploration and creativity.”
2) “If I could go anywhere in the world, that place would be home.”
3) “Truth is coming and it cannot be stopped.”
4) “I have no intention of hiding who I am because I know I have done nothing wrong.”
5) “I would rather be without a state than without a voice.”
- 10 Best Stephen Hawking Quotes
- 15 Best A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Quotes
6) “Sometimes the scandal is not what law was broken, but what the law allows.”
7) “That’s the beauty of the Internet is that we’re no longer tied to our communities by physical connections.”
8) “What does that mean for a society, for a democracy, when the people that you elect on the basis of promises can basically suborn the will of the electorate?”
9) “The great fear that I have is that nothing will change.”
10) “Arguing that you don’t care about the right to privacy because you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don’t care about free speech because you have nothing to say.”
The post 10 Best Edward Snowden Quotes appeared first on InfoCreeds.