Are you attending this years HITEC event in Amsterdam? If so, make sure you book in some time to visit stand 176. Purple will be on hand over the course of the three day conference to talk you through how you can increase customer retention by 24%.
Intrigued? You should be. Here’s a brief overview.
It starts with customer data.
Efforts to engage with customers and make the most of revenue opportunities fall flat when you can’t identify who is in your venue. So, taking a proactive approach to identifying your customers is crucial. Why? Because if you know who your customers are and what they want, you can then engage with them on a more personalized level and drive retention.
How do we do it?
Through the installation of WiFi analytics, you can provide a high-speed and secure wireless connection for guests whilst also collecting valuable data and demographic insight.
Unlike many digital forms of data capture, WiFi analytics enables you to paint a full picture of your guests; from key demographic data such as name, DOB and gender, to contact information, social interests, footfall, dwell and frequency of visits.
Couple this data with a centralized reporting dashboard and cutting edge integrated marketing tools, and you can begin to understand and engage with your guests like never before.
- Social login – connecting to the WiFi is simple and flexible, using either social media authentication or a short registration form that is fully customizable, enabling you to collect the guest data you need
- API access – quickly and easily integrate the data collected with your internal CRM system
- Webhooks – there’s no need to poll for data every few minutes to find out if new information has hit your system, with Webhooks enabled you can get new data in real-time, enabling you to engage with guests in the right place and the right time
- Logic Flow – set-up complex, and multi-staged marketing campaigns in minutes. Trigger an action such as an email, SMS, webhook, website redirect or splash page and personalize this engagement based on specific guest demographics and behaviors
- Reviews – increase the number of reviews for your hotel with our TripAdvisor connector that allows you to send ‘leave a review’ reminders to guests when they leave your venue
- Multilingual – customize your splash screens and landing pages and promote offers in different languages to ensure an exceptional experience worldwide. Purple is available in 24 languages
HITEC Amsterdam will be held at the RAI Amsterdam Convention Centre on April 11–13, 2018. You can visit the Purple team at stand 176 or if you would like to book a meeting, please use the contact information below.
James Radcliffe, Enterprise Sales Manager – [email protected] or view calendar.
James Dale, Regional Sales Manager, EMEA – [email protected] or view calendar.
Purple is a cloud-based platform that focuses on turning WiFi networks into revenue generation tools for businesses through social media integration, intuitive analytics and profile-based remarketing.
With over 50 million users worldwide across 34,000 venues, Purple works with a number of leading hotel brands, including the W Hotels, Mercure, Hyatt, Choice Hotels Europe, and Radisson.
The post Register your 1:1 with Purple at HITEC Amsterdam 2018 appeared first on Purple.