WhatsApp has announced ‘cricket stickers’ for it’s Android users. Here you learn how to install and use WhatsApp cricket stickers. Cricket Stickers will soon be available for the iOS users.
As the IPL (Indian Premier League) 2019 has been going on and ICC 50-50 cricket world cup will start on 30, May 2019. Many WhatsApp users, as well as cricket fans, might find these stickers useful.
How To Install And Use WhatsApp Cricket Stickers
- Launch WhatsApp on your mobile phone and open any WhatsApp chat.
- Tap on the emoji icon next to typing space.
- And then tap on the sticker icon.
- Click on the plus icon.
- This will open a list of the stickers WhatsApp has provided and you should see a “Cricket Matchup” sticker pack present there.
- Tap on the download icon next to the sticker pack or open the sticker pack and tap on Download.
If you die-hard fan of cricket then you can add these stickers to your favorites. If you are looking for more cricket stickers then you can download and install more cricket stickers app from Google Play Store.
If you are really looking for a third-party cricket app, then choose apps wisely. Because many apps are with tons of ads and not worthy.
A select app which you want to install. Install it and open. Open the app and it will show the categories of stickers that the app have, you can add the ones you want by tapping the ‘+’ sign next to each category.
Then, go back to your WhatsApp, you will see the added stickers in the carousel on top when you tap on the stickers icon. Thus you can add WhatsApp cricket stickers from a third-party app.
I hope you understand how to install and use WhatsApp cricket stickers. If you have any question regarding WhatsApp cricket stickers then you can ask it via comments.
The post How To Install And Use WhatsApp Cricket Stickers appeared first on MuchTech.