The Conrad Maldives Rangali Island, which already has a dramatic under-the-sea restaurant, has announced plans to create the world's first luxurious underwater villa of its kind. Dubbed The Muraka (which means coral), the under-the-sea residence will accommodate nine guests, stretching over two levels and will boast exclusive views of the surrounding sea life, while guests enjoy an unprecedented holiday experience.
Category: Holiday Destinations
- "World's largest" underwater restaurant will give diners a taste of the ocean
- Water Discus Hotel to be built in the Maldives
- Underwater hotel room has guests sleeping with the sharks
- Pass the loofah: Huvafen Fushi contains the world's only submarine spa
- Finolhu Villas: Solar-powered vacations for the well-heeled
- Maldives luxury resort visitors will be able to take the stars to bed with them