Since it launched in April 2004, Gmail has been one of the standard bearers for web-based email, and Google just announced a major refresh for it. As well as a visual overhaul, Gmail is getting confidential emails, the option to snooze messages, and smart replies, among other new features.
Category: Mobile Technology
- 12 tips & tricks to get more from Gmail on the web
- Google Inbox: Like the love child of Mailbox and Google Now
- Google's neural network to compose email responses for you
- Gmail to allow money to be sent as an attachment
- Inbox for Gmail revolutionized my email in a week
- Google launches Gmail SMS service in three African countries