An Austrian company seasoned with Latin American spice, Vaustil has melded old-school cooking techniques with new technology to make a smarter Grill. The Argentine-style Primero Smart grill puts fiery coals below your meat and adds a multi-zone sensor system for tracking temperature all over your cooking area. The adjustable-height grate, flare-resistant grill design and integrated charcoal starter help you cook your meal to perfection every time.
- Telescopic camp BBQ pops up to grill, smoke, boil and bake
- Grill cube gives you 270 degrees of charcoal searing
- One-off Land Rover spit-roasts meat off the engine, churns butter at the wheels
- Smartphone-controlled Bright Grill gives grilling an IQ
- Forget dive watches – GrillTimer is a barbecue watch
- Smart Gaswatch keeps tabs on propane digitally