A few years after doing an outstanding job with the Shanghai Natural History Museum, Perkins+Will has unveiled plans to return to that part of the world with its similarly ambitious Suzhou Science & Technology Museum. The project features an interesting looping form and some sustainable design, including a green roof and rainwater management.
- Building and Construction
- Shanghai's Natural History Museum opens for business
- Taichung Cultural Center proposal calls for 1,620 recycled shipping containers
- Counting the days: Our five most anticipated upcoming buildings
- Enzo Ferrari Museum reopens to the public in Modena
- National September 11 Memorial Museum officially opened
- World's first Biological House is built from farming waste