An environmentally-conscious couple, looking to retire to a location closer to their children, found a block in the ACT suburb of Forde and couldn't believe their luck. It sat opposite a nature reserve where they could pursue their interest in bushwalking and bird watching, and was the perfect place to walk their dog.
- More with less: Multipurpose loft maximizes small studio apartment
- Pretty pickle: Ex-factory cleverly transformed into energy-efficient home
- Shi-An: A Japanese origami tea house made entirely out of paper
- Contemporary home design makes room for mirrored brainstorming cube
- The great Aussie shearing shed inspires a modern family home
- Striking contemporary passive house hides underground in the Cotswolds