MotoGP will get its own Electric motorcycle class for 2019 - a single make Moto-e race based on production streetbikes. And now we know what the bikes will be based on: the Energica Ego, a 145-horsepower, 570-lb Italian sports machine capable of 150mph.
- Electric Motorcycles
- Energica introduces the Eva electric streetfighter
- Exotic, Italian, Electric: The Energica Ego electric street superbike
- The Midnight Runner explores the dark side of Energica’s Eva
- New bikes: Highlights from the EICMA 2014 motorcycle show
- Electric class set to join MotoGP ranks in 2019
- The 137mph Energica electric superbike