Fresh research has been published detailing the processes responsible for the creation of the enigmatic features marking the surface of the Dwarf Planet Ceres, including the bright spots at the famous Occator Crater, and the so-called "lonely mountain."
- Those bright blobs again: Study shows Ceres' spots might have come from within
- Ice found in the eternally dark craters at Ceres' poles
- See NASA's most detailed flyover video of Ceres
- First international asteroid tracking exercise proves a success
- NASA releases new Ceres images prior to Friday encounter
- Dawn orbits dwarf planet Ceres