Snøhetta has revealed plans for a novel new Underwater Restaurant named Under. Hailed as Europe's first underwater restaurant by the high-profile architecture firm, the building will be installed on the southernmost point of Norway's rugged coastline and offer guests a view of the seabed as they tuck into their dinner.
- Building and Construction
- "World's largest" underwater restaurant will give diners a taste of the ocean
- Personable Pepper robot gets a job in a pizza joint
- Abandoned sailboat transformed into floating pizzeria
- New San Francisco restaurant serves up sustainability
- Ziosk e-menus: Improving the restaurant experience for owners, diners… AND waiters
- Tornado-shaped concept tower tempts fate in Tulsa