We have seen smart rings that can pair with your smartphone or offer NFC functionality, but the dream of paying for a coffee or starting your car with a wave of the hand has remained out of reach. Tokenize Inc. hopes to change that with its Token smart ring that packs NFC and Bluetooth connectivity and is designed to take the place of your credit card, house and car keys, workplace access card and even laptop password.
- Credit Cards
- The really bad(ass?) Sound Heroes Bluetooth speaker
- V-Moda's stylish wireless headphones go Hi-Res
- Stylish table supplies mood music while you dine
- Dutch bike lock disables smartphones while on the move
- Nissan concept puts Faraday Cage in an armrest for incommunicado driving
- Master & Dynamic's first wireless speaker remixes concrete for better sound