Dodge set the internet alight with the Challenger SRT Demon earlier this year, but it's been busy working on other projects as well. It doesn't get the full gamut of drag-ready features from the Demon, but the new Hellcat Widebody borrows from its unhinged big brother to deliver more grip and a meaner, more imposing stance.
- Muscle Cars
- Jaguar XE SV Project 8 to get Goodwood off to a powerful start
- Shelby lets loose a pair of supercharged Super Snakes
- GTS-R W1: A smoky salute to the classic Australian V8
- Dodge Demon pricing reveals it's good bang for your buck
- Hellcat V8 helps Grand Cherokee become the world's most powerful SUV
- Forkless cafe racers, supercharged streetfighters and kit superbikes: Bimota's bizarre EICMA selection