Water is way weirder than you might think. We know it can Exist as a solid, Liquid and gas, but put it under extreme pressure and it converts into a freaky fourth state called tunneling, and it may even freeze at temperatures it would normally boil. But now, researchers have found that water actually has two different liquid forms, and its weirdness may come from the relationship between those forms.
- Stockholm University
- How the malaria parasite "hails a cab" to reach more victims
- Liquids that pump themselves may be in the pipeline
- First fundamentally new lubricant in decades created from liquid crystals
- First liquid-cooling laser could advance biological research
- Fujitsu tech could bring us liquid-cooled smartphones
- High-tech camera allows us to see invisible methane gas