Brabus business vehicles have long been lusted after by workaholics and digital nomads the world over. With each of these vehicles, Brabus reinvents the average Mercedes as a powerful rolling office. Brabus' latest Business Lounge puts more tech than ever at passenger fingertips. The upfitted V-Class van also keeps those passengers cozy and occupied with reclining seats, a refrigerator, a coffeemaker, and a full-blown productivity and entertainment suite. If you simply must travel by automobile, not private jet or superyacht, this is the way to do it.
- Geneva Motor Show 2017
- Mercedes and Brabus team up on slightly less sedate Smart
- Brabus creates special edition, 900 hp Mercedes S65
- Brabus turns up the wick on AMG GT S
- Brabus revamps Mercedes C-Class Wagon
- Brabus turns the Mercedes S63 into sinister, 850-hp speed machine
- Scaldarsi gives the Maybach S600 a shiny new suit