Servicing all of the bathrooms in a large building can be a daunting task, and not just because of the cleaning aspect. Custodians also have to check the levels of things like toilet paper and soap, which can take up a lot of time and energy. It was with this in mind that Germany's Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits teamed up with CWS-boco International, to create the automated CWS Washroom Information Service.
- Omnidirectional stands let you rotate and push your motorcycle around the garage
- How to clean up your Mac
- Solid lubricant smooths the way for reduced weapon maintenance
- High-tech speed bumps detect damage to vehicles
- Researchers developing drones to autonomously repair the cities of the future
- Grundorf releases folding guitar maintenance table