Trucks are considered workhorses for farmers and tradespeople in most parts of the world but, in spite of less than stellar fuel economy and growing congestion, in America Ford's F-Series is the best-selling vehicle, and has been for 35 years. To try and better understand the attraction of these hulking freedom machines, New Atlas sent this wide-eyed foreigner on a road trip in the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ (which, incidentally, comes in at number two on the best-seller list).
- Chevy supports stealthy, off-grid military ops with rugged ZH2 fuel cell truck
- Chevy steers the Colorado Z71 off road with Trail Boss package
- Cruze Diesel will go from LA to Salt Lake on a single tank
- Chevy Colorado uses eight-speed auto to sip, not swig
- Chevy Cruze goes on a diet
- Chevy announces pricing and release window for 2014 Impala