So you've gathered together a lightnin' fast guitar shredder, a stomach-churning low end thunder god, an eardrum-splitting bin basher and a gravel-voiced screamer ... and you think you've got the makings of a stadium Rock band. But is that noise your neighbors complain about real rock music? Prepare to be totally upstaged by Neil Mendoza's Rock Band – a set of electromechanical instruments that make sounds when genuine rocks are thrown at the them.
- Mechanical music box joins the band
- Huge music box puts tune creation in the hands of the public
- Montblanc's new e-Strap adds smart functionality to luxury watches
- HM6 Space Pirate watch has an out-of-this-world look
- Breva's latest watch packs a pop-up speedometer
- The loco steam-powered Black Pearl motorcycle from Revatu Customs