Ford is dropping the Kuga brand and replacing its compact family SUV with the Escape, shooting for a similar mix of comfort, practicality, intelligence and affordability. We traveled to Sydney for a fun Australian press launch, driving the Escape on road, sand and surf.
- Road test: Ford's 2016 Focus is a solid and fun all-rounder
- Review: Ford’s ruggedly refined Everest SUV
- Review: New Atlas gets some racetrack coaching with the Murray Valley Training Co.
- LG G5 review: LG's modular approach is bold but falls short
- My first earprint: A review of the Even H1 headphones
- Wild horses: Coming to grips with the 2016 Mustang range