Those who liked the cute styling of the bike-towable Wide Path Camper but don't have the thighs of steel required to pull it now have another option. A new car-towable version, dubbed the Homie, is available, and includes a dining table, seating and a bed. It can also operate off-the-grid with solar power.
- Gidget teardrop camper takes sliding approach to extra space
- Base Camp customizable trailer supplies a rugged box of adventure
- The Drifter trailer offers something for the weekend
- Koleliba: The tiny vacation home on wheels
- Nest Caravan delivers a monocoque-built glamping adventure
- WoollyBear camping trailer treads lightly through the wilderness