These days there are a quite a few high-tech ways to keep our Oral Hygiene in check, from toothbrushes that track your technique to smart floss dispensers that encourage healthy habits. Mint is the latest connected solution to hit bathrooms and beyond, and is said to detect signs of gum disease and poor oral hygiene on your breath in the space of a few seconds.
Category: Health & Wellbeing
- Japanese robots make a stink about bad breath, body odor
- Goodwell open-source toothbrush is built to last a lifetime
- Robo-Washer Revolution cleans and dries hands, then recycles its water after each use
- Grush toothbrush uses gaming to improve your child's dental hygiene
- Huge wet wipes put a shower in your pocket
- Dews Toothbrush stands up to bathroom nasties