Today I'm going to show you a list of online Android App analyzers.
You may ask "What is the use of these online tools in security or hacking ?"
The answer is simple, with these tools you can scan an Android app and find out whether it is a malicious one or not. These online tools also provide a detailed information about the app (activities, permissions, services, and etc).
Here is the list:
- AVC UnDroid
- IBM Security AppScan Mobile Analyzer
- MobiSec Eacus
- Mobile Malware Sandbox
- NVISO ApkScan
- Visual Threat
- APK Analyzer
- Apprisk Scanner
- Hybrid Analysis
I hope you liked the list. If you did, please share this article... And, don't forget to subscribe to our free newsletter.
You might also like:
- 4 Best Ways To Hack Android Games
- 23 Best Malware Sample Sources For Researchers and Reviewers
- 14 Best IP Hide Tools 2015 / 2016
- How To Turn Your Android Smartphone Into a Super Spy
- The Dark Side Of The Web - Exploring Darknets | TED Talk