AntiCuckoo is a Tool to detect and crash Cuckoo Sandbox.
- Cuckoo hooks detection (all kind of cuckoo hooks).
- Suspicious data in own memory (without APIs, page per page scanning).
- Crash (Execute with arguments) (out of a sandbox these args don't crash the program):
- -c1: Modify the RET N instruction of a hooked API with a higher value. Next call to API pushing more args into stack. If the hooked API is called from the Cuckoo's HookHandler the program crash because it only pushes the real API args then the modified RET N instruction corrupt the HookHandler's stack.
- -c2: Cuckoomon run threads inside the process, when the tool detects new threads crash!.
- -c3: Crashing when detects hook handler activity in the old stack area.
You might also like:
- Zed Attack Proxy - Web Application Penetration Testing Tool
- Nmap - Network Security Audit Tool
- Noriben - Python Based Malware Analysis Sandbox
- BruteXSS - Cross-Site Scripting BruteForcer
- BruteForcer - Client-Server Multithreaded Tool To Crack RAR File Passwords
- Cain & Abel - Tool For Hackers
- JPassword Recovery - Free Tool To Crack Password-Protected Archives (zip, rar, 7z)
- Xortool - A Tool To Analyze Multi-byte XOR Cipher
- Hackode - Android App For Hackers
- Hackers Wanted (Documentary Film)
- DotDotPwn - Directory Traversal Fuzzer
- OSForensics - Tool For Extracting Forensic Data From Computers
- Snort - OpenSource Network Intrusion Detection Tool
- Weevely - Weaponized Web Shell
- Pentoo - Gentoo-Based Linux Distribution For Penetration Testers
- evasi0n - Jailbreak Tool For iOS 6, 7 Devices
- NetworkMiner - Network Forensic Analysis Tool
- SoftPerfect WiFi Guard - Tool For Detecting & Alerting WiFi Network Intrusions