Startups are currently invited to apply for the Swiss based Kickstart Accelerator Programme.
Kickstart Accelerator bridges the gap between startups, corporates, cities, foundations and universities to accelerate deep tech innovation. Science and engineering driven technologies have the potential to solve humanity’s biggest challenges. They require unprecedented collaboration between powerful established organizations and the most audacious entrepreneurs out there.
Each year, Kickstart brings around 100 such entrepreneurs to Switzerland to collaborate with key players for proof-of-concepts, pilot projects and other innovation partnerships. The program is free of charge (no fees, no equity) for selected growth ventures and it provides exceptional access to the executives and decision-makers of Kickstart’s partners.
Kickstart Accelerator is open to national and international startups that are developing and/or applying deep technologies – science and engineering driven technologies such as AI, Big Data, Blockchain, Robotics etc. – in and around the areas of EdTech & Learning, FinTech & Crypto, Food & Retail Tech, and Smart Cities & Infrastructure.
- No equity and no fees
- Quarter of a million in partnership budget
- Access to senior executives
- Collaboration training and facilitation
- Program stipends
- Your personal mentor
- Access to experts
- Connection to investors
- Free office space and infrastructure
- Networking and community events
- Media exposure
- Swiss startup and innovation ecosystem
Applications are welcome from startups based anywhere in the world or within Switzerland, provided they meet these requirements:
- A product or technology is available (preferably with patent)
- Previous investment has been secured
- The venture is ready for collaboration with Kickstart partners
- At least one of the founders or senior executives to be present during key events (Final Selection, Collaboration (COL) Planning Sprint, CEOs & Founders Dinner, Opening and Closing Ceremony, key partnership negotiations)
- At least one team member to be present during the whole Collaboration (COL) Sprint
As well as a promising product or technology in one of the following sectors:
- EdTech & Learning
- FinTech & Crypto
- Food & Retail Tech
- Smart Cities & Infrastructure
Deadline for application is May 27, 2018.
Interested startups can click here to apply.
The post Startups are Invited to Apply for the Swiss Based Kickstart Accelerator Program appeared first on Innovation Village.