With a population of under 600,000, it’s not surprising Luxembourg isn’t currently on the list of spacefaring nations. But that hasn’t stopped its government, along with the Luxembourg Société Nationale de Crédit et d’Investissement (SNCI), entering into a partnership with the US Asteroid Mining company Deep Space Industries (DSI) as part of the country’s spaceresources.lu initiative to develop new commercial space technologies with an emphasis on asteroid mining.
Continue Reading Luxembourg joins asteroid mining space race
- Asteroid Mining
- Deep Space Industries
- Deep Space Industries announces asteroid mining plans
- Russian meteor strike prompts call for asteroid sentries
- Subaru begins production on BRZ and Toyota GT 86 sports cars
- Goodbye ground control: Nanosatellites achieve first autonomous orbital maneuver
- Israel Aerospace Industries unveils tilt-rotor Panther UAV platform
- Companies join forces to standardize charging infrastructure
from Gizmag Emerging Technology Magazine http://ift.tt/1O9HPE8
The post Luxembourg joins asteroid mining space race appeared first on Computers | Websites | Digital Media | Games .