MAN shows globetrotting and modular 4×4 Camper Van concepts
There’s a new breed of Volkswagen Group camper van roaming around, and it’s the MAN-liest one yet. Volkswagen’s big truck, bus and engine brand entered the light-vehicle market last year with a VW Crafter twin called the TGE. While the new van is aimed at the same business-and-industry folks that drive MAN’s heavy truck business, the company is exploring the leisure vehicle market possibilities with a pair of rugged 4×4 Camper Van Concepts. Are we seeing the birth of the next great European camper conversion platform, complete with baked-in 4×4 option?
Continue Reading MAN shows globetrotting and modular 4×4 camper van concepts
- CMT show
- Concept Vehicle
- SpaceCamper rearranges the Volkswagen camper van for light, open design
- Compact, multi-personality camper van makes easy work of outdoor living
- Bath2Go pop-up outhouse bolts to a camper van to go on the go
- Revel 4×4 camper van charts a new course for Winnebago
- In pictures: The Japan Camping Car Show 2016
- Mercedes-based Hymer Van S motorhome promises a compact but comfy holiday
from New Atlas http://ift.tt/2rOvnVs
We Just Love Sharing Content. We Sourced This From NewAtlas. Enjoy and share! Leave comments too.