French Tiny House offers rest and relaxation in the Alps
French Tiny house firm Baluchon has made a name for itself designing very small and lightweight homes, like the Escapade and Odyssée. Its latest model, the Ondine, is similar in style to those and serves as both a full-time home and workplace to a masseur in the Alps.
Continue Reading French tiny house offers rest and relaxation in the Alps
Category: Tiny Houses
- Tiny Footprint
- Not-so-small living: 5 of the best supersized tiny houses
- Monstrous tiny home is tiny in name only
- Tiny house built for long soaks, movie nights and cross-country travel
- Rusty tiny house boasts a bedroom with plenty of headroom
- Escape Traveler packs a whole lot of home onto a towable trailer
- Tiny house almost doubles in width at the push of a button
from New Atlas http://ift.tt/2yziZXD
We Just Love Sharing Content. We Sourced This From NewAtlas. Enjoy and share! Leave comments too.